Friday, August 20, 2010

Dumb question, but is there any best way to break up with a girl?

I've been with this girl for a while, and she has some weird *** mannerisms that I don't think I can get past.





How do I end it?





Try to give me a step by step walk through, this is my first time doing this..





Thanks in advance


-TylerDumb question, but is there any best way to break up with a girl?
Tyler, the best breakups I ever was on the receiving end of were the honest ones something like this.





';There's something that's been bothering me a lot, and I'd have said something sooner, but I didn't want to hurt you.';





Me: What?





';Us going together isn't really working for me. I like you, you know that's true, but I find myself wanting something different. Someone else. Not a specific person, just someone I 'click' with more than we do.';





Me: Are you breaking up with me?





';Yes, but as gently as I can. I really don't want to hurt you. I just want to be free to find the right somebody, and you deserve the same thing, somebody who suits you better than me. Only neither of us will find that person if we're a couple.';





Me: But I thought you were happy.





';Sometimes I was. But not enough. I'm sorry. I'll still go to Joanie's wedding with you, if you want. Or set you up. You'd probably like Dan.';





And that was it. I did like Dan, for a while anyway.Dumb question, but is there any best way to break up with a girl?
jerry said it but go one ore. have her catch u an another girl doing sex in her house an have her catch u 2. 100% sure fire way she will leave u on her own
Sleep with her best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment