Friday, August 20, 2010

Would a guy that loves a girl, break-up with her, push her away & have no contact with her?

I had known this guy for a month, we fell fast for each other then started dating for a month. I went away for a weekend with family, I came back %26amp; he said he didn't want a relationship. But everything was perfect, we were like best friends %26amp; would talk about anything %26amp; everything. I was was his 1st gf %26amp; he was my 1st bf, but we've done things with others before. He was my 1st love %26amp; I believe he loved me %26amp; couldn't handle it so he pushed me away. He always said how the time flew by when we were 2gether %26amp; we would loose track of time everyday we were 2gether %26amp; just lay in bed %26amp; talk %26amp; kiss a ton. Every time I went to leave he could never stop kissing me. Tells me if he was in a relationship, it would b with me b/c I'm the perfect gf %26amp; he's never felt this way for a girl ever. Said how you never know people always break up %26amp; get back 2gether. Btw I was 20 %26amp; he was 18, going on 19. I was not pushy, never called more than once a day %26amp; didn't call everyday, never told him I loved him, was very laid back. What do you think...he did love me %26amp; is just scared of commitment %26amp; not ready, feels like he's too young, felt like I deserved better, that he might hurt me or hold me back or what? I think he made it clear %26amp; that I'm thinking too hard %26amp; I just don't want to face the reality of it. B/c I still think about him everyday b/c he never treated me wrong %26amp; we got along so well, never got in an argument %26amp; he really was the bestest friend I've ever had. It's been about 9 months since we broke up.Would a guy that loves a girl, break-up with her, push her away %26amp; have no contact with her?
to young, scared of commitment.Would a guy that loves a girl, break-up with her, push her away %26amp; have no contact with her?
Sorry if this sounds mean but I'm a guy and I just want to be honest with you because unfortunately honesty isn't always the answer you want to hear but the answer you need to hear:





You wrote the following and it answers your question:





I went away for a weekend with family, I came back %26amp; he said he didn't want a relationship.





I'm sure everything probably was great but he's apparently moved on. The good news is you definitely sound like a person who's capable of loving and you're going to find someone better than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment