Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the best WAY to break up with a girl?

For those of you who read my last question, I just need the other half of how I'm going to do this....


Oh, we're 15 and I don't want to hurt her in any way. What's the best WAY to break up with a girl?
Be honest. Don't play with her emotions. Tell her in private and tell her the true reason. I didn't read your other question but whatever the reason is it is important that you let her know. I am sure that you are not trying to hurt her but a break up is painful and you should be as mature as possible. Good Luck!What's the best WAY to break up with a girl?
Well to be honest I have never been a part of a relationship, and I am around your age, but if i was and the guy wanted to break up with me, I thought that the kindest way in my opinion would be to tell me that he likes me but is unsure that I'm the one he wants to marry and be with forever. I'm terrible sorry if that helped in no way at all, hopefully someone with experience can give you better advice.
How sweet that you don't want to hurt her feelings.





Sadly there is no way to NOT hurt her if she cares for you. Rejection is never easy.





To me, the best way to break up with someone is to do it honestly and with as much compassion as possible.





I would draft up a nice letter to be able to hand to her after you tell her how you feel. The reason for the letter is to clear up any confusion she might have AND to let her have something to explain why.





I would be honest with her.





Jane,





Thank you for spending so much time with me. I have really enjoyed getting to know you. You are a sweet, cute, fun girl. But, I do not want to continue on as a couple.





I hope we can find a way to still be friends.





Pedro





You know...something short and sweet like that.





I would be sure to break up with her while it is just the two of you. I would show as much kindness as possible.





Just out of curiosity...why do you want to break up?





~Carol Ann






ok well tell her that you love her *ONLY if you really do* and say that for now you just need some space im sure she'll undaerstand but don't blow her off and like never talk to her agian your better off kinda like being friends with her just for the time being because if you do blow her off that will really make her feel bad BUT don't flirt with her while your friends because she might get the wrong idea.





Best Of luck to you,


Diana : ]
you will have do this carefully and with integrity ..... and with a soft voice ........ it aint gonna be easy, especially if she is majorly hot on you (obviously)





at least you have enough heart ... and class .... to care about her feelings ..... kind of amazing these days.





Anyways ....... in the most kind way possible ... you will have to tell her some thing like:





- my heart has changed towards our relationship ....


- you are a good person ....


- I am not really the right person for you .... (that puts the negative on you, not her) ....


- I wish I did not have to tell you this stuff, cuz I know you will hate it


- it is better if we go separate ways ......


- I DO NOT WANT TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS EVER ... but I do not know WHAT the heck else to do in this situation .....


- may you please excuse me in this awkward situation so as to cut me loose????????


- I do not want to be fake with you .....





random ideas on this lousy situation ....





hope it helps, man ....
definitely not over the phone or over text message or through a friend! trust me on this one! thats the worst thing to do! bcuz my recent ex broke up wit me thru a sappy text message n it was so pathetic! honestly this mite be hard but u hafta do it in person alone and private! dont make it to lame lik yea its not u its me i feel its best to be friends cuz ya that was totally from the movies!lol jus say how u feel. she mite be pissed but in time it will get better n we girls should sooner or later get over it...... if not.... thats fine cuz u got over wit it but plz mak sure u r for sure want to break up wit her cuz my ex broke up wit me n now he wants me back n i said no, u dont wanna mak the wrong choice! k!well i hope i helped u n goodluck wit this!
ok theres no good way to break up with someone but you should be gentle tell her you really like her but its just not working out and tell her you dont mean to hurt her and that you do care for her be sweet and gentle she will respect you for that
If you want to be friends after it just tell her how your really feel gently. Tell her you feel for her as a friend so i just wont work out. As long as your nice about it, and if she ends up yelling dont yell back, be clam about it and sincere. She'll understand. Good luck hun.
tell her calmly that u just want to be friends but do it nicely, like be alone at ur house or something and tell her like try to tell her that u want to be FRIENDS that way she wont hate u in any way, u can still can her and still be FRIENDS
ok dont break up with her over a text message ! thats really mean and rude ! call her and break up with her gently








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Just tell her that you don't want to go out with her anymore. Tell her you still want to be friends with her but you just don't want to date her anymore.
i would just tell up straight believe me i'm a girl just tell her you are sorry but you dont think the dating thing is working out for you guys.
to her face, sit her down and let her kno whats going on with the relationship. thats the best u can really do text messages and phone calls are the punks way out of a relationship...
just tell her you wanna take a break and you think that you should both seee other people... but tell her you'll always be her friend and give her a little peck on the cheek! =]
Break up with her gently say something about how you really care but it just isn't working for you
Be Completely honest.
Get caught making out with her best friend. That's what i did once and i never got those phonecalls trying to get me back etc. The best break up i've ever had. Good luck with it pal
if you don't tell her sooner you'll just hurt her more.


just let it out
break up with her in the middle of sex
ask a 8 years old what to do
i agree with megan rae!
kick her in the shin, charlie horse her, then tell her she's ugly.
txt mssge brk up

No comments:

Post a Comment