Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys: How do you act when you're trying to break up with a girl, but don't want to be the one to do it?

They say ';It's not you it's me...';





Yeah they say that sometimes. But maybe he starts acting distant, ignoring you, not talking to you, acting totally different, ya know?Guys: How do you act when you're trying to break up with a girl, but don't want to be the one to do it?
Well, I haven't done it yet. But, I have ALMOST dumped my girlfriend! I fealt like crap and fealt really bad, and I said if we were going to break up, we would have to DUMP EACHOTHER. Guys: How do you act when you're trying to break up with a girl, but don't want to be the one to do it?
nervous, trying to find the correct words to say so as not to be misinterpreted
well, my ex just avoided talking to me at all, and when he did he acted distant.
sorry, i know u said guys, but heres what happened:





he started acting like a real fricking jerk to a point where i just couldnt tolerate with him anymore. we broke up, well, i broke up with him, which is exactly what he wanted. the end.
you may see him more distant and nervous than usual well thats my oppininion
its hard to say

No comments:

Post a Comment