Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I Break Up With My Girl Friend?

my girlfriend has a weird problem with a freaky pee and poop fetish and i don't know how to tell her I'm not into that stuff. and now she wants to try animal stuff....should i break up with her or what?Should I Break Up With My Girl Friend?
um if you are ok with her doing that


to you then don't break up with her


but if she does or wants to do that to you


often then i think you shouldShould I Break Up With My Girl Friend?
I'd find a girl that isn't into feet, and pee pee and ****. But it's up to you. That is a dirty girl. Find a good girl that likes it rough and won't get a raccoon to piss on you.
Its really your desicion. give the relationship more time
tell her she need her and you are going to send to consluer

No comments:

Post a Comment