Friday, August 20, 2010

Just got out of a hard break up. Looking to rebound Should I? Shouldn't I? How?

Well I got got done with a rather terrible break up. My girl ended up cheating on me, insulting me and well making me look like a fool at my entire school





I'm in so much pain right now, all I can do is think about her, but the only thing I want to do is go for a rebound. Find someone else to fill that void in my heart. I feel it's the only way for me to get better.





Sadly because I'm so down and depressed picking up girl's won't be easy with my mindset, so all I can do is try.





Anyone got any tips on rebounds?Just got out of a hard break up. Looking to rebound Should I? Shouldn't I? How?
Im really sorry about what she did to you... Don't go for the rebound. You'll end up with more pain and regrets than what you started with. Just give yourself time to deal with the pain. Although it is painful, it is only healthy to deal with the pain than to try to hide it... Once it builds up inside it can be extremely damaging.Just got out of a hard break up. Looking to rebound Should I? Shouldn't I? How?
Rebounds only work for a very short time...you need to get over your old girlfriend so you're not using the new girl to complain to...that is known as ';carrying baggage';. Everyone that your ex-girlfriend mouths off to is going to think SHE'S the jerk, so relax, go on about your business, and some other girl will come along to heal your broken heart. Keep the faith!
Been there, done that.. Doesn't work just makes everything worst.. Just take sometime off dating.. Find yourself before you start finding for someone :)
  • uninstall internet explorer
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment