Friday, August 20, 2010

What are some good wats to break up with your girl friend?

I have been with this girl for a year and a couple months now, and I keep catching her doing thing that she knows I wouldent let her do. So now I am getting sick or it and I want to leave her. And on top of that I found another girl that is like a MILLION tymes better than her. But I just dont know how to break up with my existing girl, but I still have feelings for her.


PLEASE HELP ME%26lt; AND STAYING WITH HER IS NOT AN OPTION.What are some good wats to break up with your girl friend?
Things you wouldn't let her do? Like what? You sound like a control freak. I hope that your girlfriend and this other girl realize that you are a jerk and both never talk to you again.What are some good wats to break up with your girl friend?
i'm sorry baby...i love you...but just not in that way....how do i say this....i'm gay





then kiss your best friend
well if your not happy then leave and if she keeps doing things that make you upset then you have a right to leave and if theres someone better then her then so be it just tell hey u and i have been going out for a year and you do things that i wouldnt do to you and i dont like that we need to take are seperate ways ! thats all you have to say and trust me it will be hard but if your not happy then move on ! i hope this works! and your feelings will always be there for her so thats going to be alittle harder too!
just say it. no better way
  • skin cancer
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment