Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long should I wait until I date another girl after i break up with one?

We have gone out for 2 and a half years and were going to break up. How long should I wait till I move on to the next girl that I like?How long should I wait until I date another girl after i break up with one?
You shouldn't have to wait.How long should I wait until I date another girl after i break up with one?
If you want to get over the 1st one, u should do it soon.
5 months????
As long as you want. She will probably be insulted if you move on too soon though. There's also a good chance that if you find someone too quickly she will end up as a rebound.
dude it's not like she died. just date the other girl if you're already over it but don't go broadcasting it to your ex or she might slash your tires, egg your apartment, continuously drive by your house in sunglasses, and randomly show up crying at your doorstep. (this happened to my brother)
There's no right time. You just follow your heart and what you believe is right. If you like another girl and are breaking up with the one you are with, then break up and move on. Date her the next day if you want. Although your ex gf will be upset that you moved on so quickly, I don't think, considering your breakup, she'll be surprised.





Like I said, it's up to you. But if you want to be courteous, wait a couple of weeks. Or just ease into the transition.
Wait as long as it takes to call the next girl for a date.
r u kidding ? life is like a bubble..you should not be wasting a minute..best way is to check the average life and see how many days are left in yours...you will not be wasting your time in asking any questions again...act dude act...
Wait until you know for sure that your over her.


Itys really tough if you don't.


You just got out of it, so your not emotionally ready to be with someone else.


Most likely, your going to spend your time comparing her to your ex and being stuck in retrospect.


i say its best you wait a few months.
I wouldn't run out and just find someone to fill the void. It could be a complete disaster. Take your time, new friends and romance will come.
give yourself a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment