Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long must I wait after a break up to ask another girl if she likes me or to date me?

I recently broke up with my girlfriend. I obviously cannot go ask another girl out right away, but I do want to know if she likes me. I liked this girl before, after, and during my relationship that I recently ended. How long do I need to wait to ask her if she likes me? How long before I can try and ask her out?How long must I wait after a break up to ask another girl if she likes me or to date me?
you dont have to wait an extremely long amount of time. i would probably only wait a week or so. especially if you've been liking this girl for a while. unless you were really attached to ur girlfriend, which you couldnt have been because you liked someone else during the relationship, you dont have to wait any longer than that in my book.How long must I wait after a break up to ask another girl if she likes me or to date me?
You should take time to examine your past relationship and find out why it did not work and get to know who you are before bring someone else into your life again to fail.





Some people just jump from relationship to relationship, and that is fine as long as you are not expecting anything out of it. These are the people who cannot be w/o someone even for a few days because they are either sex addicts or needy.





Rebounds into another relationship quickly usually won't work. The girl you like could just become your friend, why do you have to ask her out with the intent of becoming her bf? What is your purpose for getting involved with females? If it is superficial like the way they look or their bodies - then you need time off and self examination is highly recommended.





Learn to be friends with a person first, during this time you might find out that you really do not like them at all, and your attraction is only physical - you have nothing to lose, either they become your friend or you start building a relationship.
It's a judgment call. My son and one of his girlfriends became involved rather quickly after she broke up with another guy. They avoided going places where he or his friends were out of respect for his feelings for about a month or so. It was funny... they watched quite a few videos at my house on their ';dates'; during those first few weeks!





Just think about your specific situation. If she's fragile, and you are concerned for her feelings, I think a month is generous. But there's no saying you can't be getting to know someone else in the meantime, just be discreet.
Do your EX and this girl know eachother ?


If they do, then no, she will think you are on the rebound and you will most probss be rejected.


Or if she says yes, she could later feel guilty or it could break their friendship


I mean if your friend started going out with your EX after you just split up you would feel backstabbed, angry. Right ?!


If they dnt know eachother, go for it :)


Dnt ask in a way that would be awkward later.


x
Sort out all feelings with this girl in private.


You don't wanna wait too long just in case someone else comes round the corner.


But don't go out on a date with her for a good ten-fourteen days.


You needa give your ex some buffer space.


(Y)





Hope things go wellll :D
Depends - does she know your ex? If so, you have to wait a little longer than normal. If they don't know each other, you can ask her whenever you're ready. Just do your ex the dignity of not throwing the new girl in her face.
It depends on how involved you were with your x. There really isn't a time limit on these things. But if you were really involved with this girl i would show her a little respect and wait. If it was just a few months any time is ok.
You don't NEED to wait at all.


If you really like/want this girl, make sure she knows what's up.


I suppose, all you really should wait for, is making sure that she knows you're not going to dump her an go after another girl.
It's your life and you can do what you want with it.


You shouldn't have to wait just because others expect you to.


Ask her out now and you can have a lovely christmas together.


Good Luck,x
ha you don't hafto wait


after my last girl broke up with me i asked out her big sister and she sed yes she was in the rom with us too ha it was priceless the look on her face when i asked lol





hope it helps











Austin
it depends on how serious the previous relationship was i think and who broke up wit who.





Casanova
There is no time limit but maybe you should just ask her out as a friend and see where things go. Don't rush into anything serious just take baby steps
wait about 2 weeks and tell the girl you like that you like her so she'll wait!!!!!!!!
you should first try to get to know her before you go into asking her if she likes you and to go out.
that depends on whether you were heart broken or not. if you were you are probably rebounding and if that's the case i would say wait awhile
wow.if you feel like you are over with your last gf .then TODAY WOULD BE A NICE DAY ,





take the phone .
That time you will ask her for date.





Good Luck.
There is no time limit, do what you think and feel is right.
if you liked her taht long then why wait?
i would wait a couple weeks or maybe only one
y not jump right n and start dating right away u only live once

No comments:

Post a Comment