Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do girls break up with guys who treat them well, love the girl, and want the best for the relationship?

It just blows my mind...my gf of 4 months broke up with me this weekend over stupid **** and the fact that she didn't think I could change and be a better person for the relationship. I treated this girl so well, ie. drove an hour each way to spend time with her, took her out to nice restuarants, had a great Christmas with her and suprised her with gifts at work since we couldn't meet up over the holidays, bought her $1600 necklace for her b-day which she returned to me, bought her flowers, did fun things with her, was open to doing more things (traveling, doing things she had never done before, etc) etc. She broke my heart and claimed there was no chemistry, yet she would always be the one who had no problem being kissed by me, making out, etc. She even called me more then I called her, yet I never refused or ignored her calls. Now sometimes I did talk a little too much, but is it my fault that I'm socialable??? She said that I'm such a great and gorgeous guy, however if I'm so perfect why did she break up with me??? I think she has committment issues since she has been hurt in the past by guys who made big time promises to her. When we met in person this weekend she was even glassy and teary eyed telling me all this stuff. Could it be that she will ever regret doing what she did...if so, how should I play it. The crazy thing is I still and will always love this girl because of the person she is and wants to be...she just wants to be loved for who she is and I was willing to do that for her 100%.Why do girls break up with guys who treat them well, love the girl, and want the best for the relationship?
.. because people don't know what they have until they lose it.. ? :(Why do girls break up with guys who treat them well, love the girl, and want the best for the relationship?
i think its because she not ready for a commitetment.. she probably still wants to go out and stuff.. if its not that then maybe it because your not her type.. some girl have a list of what they want from a guy..
Most girls can't make up their mind. She'll be back for you. But you have to decide if she's what you want or not.


Everyone deserves to be happy. :)
Its because you sound all nice but maybe thats it you to nice girls love bad boys
You seem like a really nice guy but I am sure she has her reasons too........
In answer to your question, those kind of ';nice guys'; seem boring to a woman who is craving excitement. So she cuts her own throat and picks jerks for the drama. Life is unfair.





Maybe, she has met somebody where she lives and does not know how to break up with you by telling you that she found an exciting jerk. So, she has to do it this way, so she does not have to blame herself. I think she is telling you lies.





My advice is to stop contact with her for a while. NO contact. See what happens. If she does not contact you any more, then she is doing something else with her time.





Read some of the websites that tell ';how to get your girlfriend back'; and see what they say. It is interesting information.





Unfortunately a relationship needs two people who are interested in each other. If there is only one, it can not function. So read the websites and stop contact for a while. If she calls you, then she is interested. I do not agree that people should play games with each other in a situation like this, but you need to find out what is wrong with her.
My friend you have my sympathy. Same thing happened to me. I don't understand it. It seems women need to go through heartache several times before arriving at the place you and I were at.





Good luck my friend. there are others out there more mature and ready for a committed relationship.





She will regret it in some way I suspect.
well all im a girl and have bean in love before and can tell you that she may have loved you at one time but dosent any more. and no mater how nice you treat a gf your attraed to she has to be attracted to you too, it happenedto me i had a greet guy but the attaction wasent there so i ended it .ps ifyou do thsi for ever girl you date you will eventually find a gf who loves you because you did every thing right
It sounds like you were more into her than she was into you. She may have felt suffocated. Try to objectively look at the situation. Were you too clingy, or were you pushing her into a relationship she wasn't ready for?





The best thing you can do is just let her go. Yeah, you may always have feelings for her, but if she doesn't want the same thing you want in a relationship, continuing to pursue her will only push her further away.
She might have had a problem being physical because one of her previous bfs abused her and she's afraid that will happen again. Also, she could have been dating you because you like her and she likes you as a friend and likes the attention, which is helping her feel better about herself. She doesn't seem like a bad person, just confused. I would give her space.





Answer mine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • skin cancer
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment