Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you tell your girl of almost a year that you have feelings for someone else and what to break up?

I have been with my girl for almost a year now. She went off to school in august. And since she has been gone I have been hanging out with some old friends of mine. Well one of them likes me and I am starting to really like her. Its to the point now where I want to either break up with my girl or tell her that I need time apart and go be with this other girl. But I don't know how to do it. She is flying back tomorrow night. She hasn't been home in almost three months and is very excited. I don't want to hurt her or ruin her weekend, but I need to say something this weekend. Should I say something as soon as she gets here and I see her? Should I wait until friday night and tell her then? Should I wait until she is leaving to go back to tell her? I don't know what to do.How do you tell your girl of almost a year that you have feelings for someone else and what to break up?
Theres no simple way of telling her how ur feeling its going to hurt both of yous but its best if u just tell her the truth, straight out.. If youre at the point where u wana break up with her or spend time apart i think maybe its time to move on.. If it is really meant to be with you and ur girlfriend love will find its way in the end.. Good luck n be strong!How do you tell your girl of almost a year that you have feelings for someone else and what to break up?
say to her i have feelings for some one else and i no longer want to be with you I'm sorry
I am a firm believer in not saying something isn't always lying... Tell her you can't do the distance thing, and you feel you need to move on... but leave the part of the other girl out. Eventually she'll find out anyway, but let's not throw too much her way all at once.
Sms her thats the go these days. On a seriuos note you sound like your only young don't you think it would be better to enjoy yourself instead of being with one girl. Also the long distance romance doesn't work. I had this problem once travelling long distances for just the weekend, you get sick of it. If you were meant to be together in the end it will happen. I truly believe this.
Oh BOO YOU!!! You're gonna break this poor girl's heart. That's harsh. Anyhoo, the best time to tell her this sh*t prolly woulda been BEFORE she left to come home. But since it's too late for that, you should prolly come clean with her right off the get go so she has the whole weekend to try and settle sh*t before she leaves. If you lead her on and don't fess up until right before she goes back, it's gonna be WAY harder on her to be out of punching range. You're gonna look like an *sshole either way.
Truth is, you should have told her long before she flew back to see you. But since you didn't, I';d suggest waiting until the end of the weekend. Spend time with her like normal, but the day that she leaves, tell her you want to break up or take a break. Just be honest.
The sooner you tell her the better. Its not going to be easy for either one of you.
hang out with your girl while she is home and if you feel the same way tell her that a long distance relationship wont work,that you need her near to you.
I know you're not going to like my answer, but here goes...


Tell her! Don't lead her on, just sit her down and tell her the


truth. I know it's not gonna be fun, especially if she's still into


you, but it's the best thing to do.


Put yourself in her shoes...would you want somebody to be


with you while they're busy thinking about someone else?


I know I wouldn't.
Man, it sure is hard for both of you but you have no choice but to be honest enough to her that would be fair to her but i don't think this is the right time. But mind you make sure you don't love her anymore before you do anything. You might be feeling that way because she had been away while the other girl is around. I would suggest that you take time, be with her and try to fiqure out your feelings after this meeting if after a week or so you realized its really the new girl be the one to visit her and talk it out with her. but please, have a heart for her, not now she is too excited to take the shock, i am not saying you should pretend but it would also give you time to assess things.
just tell her...


tell earlier because if too long maybe u will hurt her more..
are u sure first???


make sure no regret! tell her as soon as possible as it is the fate... say it fast as it wont bother u anymore and she might has the sane thought as u did not meet each other for some time
ever heard of ...';there's no easy way to break somebody's heart';... it will hurt her, but she'll soon recover...go tell her now!

No comments:

Post a Comment