Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I break up with crazy christian girl?

I was going out with this girl, she was really hot (like a 9) and also seemed smart but now I realize that I was wrong because I found out that she is religious. I obviously don't want to go with somebody that stupid. So how do I break up with her? Do I tell her something like I was a ghost (I suppose she would believe that as well) and have to go back?How do I break up with crazy christian girl?
If this question wasn't intentionally stupid, I'd be giggling.How do I break up with crazy christian girl?
Well, Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, so I would stay with her. Besides, everybody believes something... so everybody is religious. It takes more faith to believe there is not a God than that there is, at least in my experience this is true. Even Satan believes IN God... it is humbly accepting Jesus as Lord as the Way... to eternal peace.





She's right dude. Try going to church with her. And don't judge so much on looks. As the bible says, and which is obviously true... beauty fades. She will get older, and lose her looks... but those who follow Jesus will live forever once they are raised from the dead.





(Can I get an amen? )
What is she? Extremist Christian? If she was trying to convert you with force then I'd understand the break up part.Otherwise, I mean seriously, you like her because she's smart and attractive, but you call her stupid because she's Christian? Not very cool. Just tell her you're not comfortable with her beliefs without being a jerk at the same time and she should understand without getting ticked off. If she's in Christ she should be able to handle it without getting ugly.
That's retarded. If you like/love her, her religion shouldn't matter. She doesn't have to be ';Stupid,'; to believe in god, just easily led. Unless she's a total fundie, then I guess I understand.





Also, thanks for wasting my time with your dramatic and personal bull crap.
Introduce yourself to her parents. I'm sure they'll take care of the rest for you.





Congratulations to the girl, by the way, for getting rid of you.
Just explain to her that you are shallow and are a poor judge of character and I am sure she will take care of the rest.
I think you're just being an ***.
Why would a religious girl be with you?
send her my way i will take her off your hand she will like that

No comments:

Post a Comment