Friday, August 20, 2010

I broke up while we were in bed............was it the right way to break up ....girls and guys?

she is older than me and she was playing mind games with me...........i never wanted to argue or fight with her..........just wanted to make her happy and believed that we should treat each other equally .........





any how she use to say sorry but then behave the same way after that.......





she came to my place and i thought it will be better to break up at that moment........before i could say anything she was kissing me and you know the rest........while we were laying naked in each others arms i told her that we should break up .........and it will be good to end it on a good note instead of fighting and then breaking up..........





she was obviously shocked but i still think it was a better way of breaking up (more civilised and mature) rather having a fight and breaking up......





what do you think people was i right or was i wrong and whyI broke up while we were in bed............was it the right way to break up ....girls and guys?
When I went to college I was 5 hours away from my boyfriend. We talked for hours a day, every day as I would think a couple that had been together for two years would do. But within a month our conversations got shorter. Sometimes he wouldn't call at all, when I called him he wouldn't answer, etc. I planned a trip to visit him. He had been kicked out of his parents house. He was living in a crap apartment, he had no food only beer and I began to feel bad. My intention was to see him, spend time with him and talk about our relationship. After getting awkward vibes from him I decided that night we would have sex and then I would be able to tell which way our relationship should go. I missed him so much and sex had always been fantastic before, but this night it was awful. We lied naked in each others arms for a while and I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore. He was pissed because I knew he felt used. I gathered my things and left and afterward I felt as if a giant weight had been lifted from me.





In hindsight he was playing mind games and trying to make me feel as if I needed him. The method of breaking up was kind of shitty, but what's done is done and saying you're sorry, even if you aren't really, still doesn't clean salt from a wound. Let it go and move on.I broke up while we were in bed............was it the right way to break up ....girls and guys?
I think it is very immature for you to sleep with somone and then break up with them. It sounds like your a highschool boy, or like 19 years old. You should not have had sex with her and then broke up with her. I would have been so pissed at you. It makes it look like you used her to have sex, and then just said ohh heyy by the way I dont want to be with you..





You should really grow up.
i personally would be pretty pissed if my boyfriend broke up with me right after i got done screwing him but if she was okay with it then cool. Yes no 1 wants to fight but i wouldnt of done it that way.








to each is own
breaking up immediately after having sex with her? that's real mean and naughty! i'm sure santa's putting you on his naughty list this christmas.





what's done is done, i guess. i hope she survives this though.
that was awefull..





answer mine ppl.


please!





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApiBS.7ZOsoCQt_Okbe81eTg5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20081118075928AAHQhJH
I think it was a little harsh...sometimes women are offended by the ';naked break-up';, but myself, I think that it is nicer than fighting. : ) That's just me though!
i think thats funny.


but if a guy did it to me i would probably grab his dick and yank it off.





:)





it was kinda mean.



Not good it would have been better to break up on the phone than this. You might have really hurt her.
You couldnt be more wrong. That was an awful thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.
thats...really interesting. ive never heard of something like that before. but its not so horrible of an idea honestly- at least there's good heart behind it...although she might take it as you thought of her as a whore.
Ive heard of one last Howrah but dang. I wouldn't have done it that way but then I have been with the same person for 8 years.
check it its may be helpfull http://www.pickmethod.com
no because you lead her on
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment