Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with a girl?

Well I've been going out with this girl for a couple months and I don't think that our relationship is going to go anywhere anytime soon. So how do I break up with her but still have a friendship with her. Thanks for the helpHow do I break up with a girl?
i think we should take a break for a while


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How do I break up with a girl?
Whatever you do..DO NOT BREAK UP OVER A TEXT, MESSAGING(ie myspace,facebook) OR OVER THE PHONE!!!


thats just cold.


you should ask if you could come over to her house and gently tell her that you like her..just not as the girlfriend type.


and don't tell her you could be friends or i hope we can still be friends.


Hint to her that you still want to be friends tho. like say.. ';but i still hope to see you at the movies on friday'; you know or something like that.


i hope i helped!!!


%26lt;3 ali
friendships after breakups generally dont work honestly....... just tell her the truth and that its not working and you just think you should break up. I mean honesty is the best and only true to her and you thing you can do. I know its hard but its only right to not waste your time or hers.
Just go straight out and talk to her. That happened to 2 of my friends before, and the guy was honest with her and told her that he would rather be friends, and she felt the same way. So I think you need to just pull her aside and talk to her.
tell her the truth and whatever you do


don't ever say ';it's me not you';!!
whatever you do, don't do it through a text message.

No comments:

Post a Comment