Friday, August 20, 2010

How does the nice girl break up with the nice guy?

So, heres the thing. My ex and I have always had unresolved feelings, and issues and it's so bad that it's coming between me and my boyfriend. I keep having very strong feelings for my ex and wanting to go back to him, but my boyfriend is having a rough week, he actually found out someone in the family is really sick, and all I've been doing is kicking myself for betraying him by hurting him because I know he won't deal with it well. But I honestly feel like a bad person staying with him, because I continue to dwell on my ex, and it's not going to go away. So I guess my question is, how can I break up with someone whose life is already bumpy?





I just, feel so horrible. I've never had to break someones heart and it just feels so wrong, like I'll never forgive myself. Any help would be appreciated. I'm 18 incase it could help.





How does the nice girl break up with the nice guy?
go back to your lieing cheating ex because you know what,your perfect, for each other.what the hell is wrong with you women?!How does the nice girl break up with the nice guy?
You're a very sweet person for considering his feelings. Alot of people just break up without knowing they will hurt someone. I would suggest that you guys come together at a comfortable place and start telling him your feelings and where you stand in this relationship. Be sweet and nice but also be firm so he knows you're not playing. After this conversation, call him a few times just so he can be aware that you guys are still friends.
How about telling the truth and being honest. Yes it may hurt but at least your being honest to him and yourself. Telling lies, cheating and being deceiptful always comes back at you 3 times full.





My opinion.
Well, that's two different issues.





If you don't love your current boyfriend, break up with him. Set him free to find someone who does love him because you're just wasting his time. He's better off alone than with someone living a lie with him.





About the ex...it's great to give someone a second chance to love you, but you should never give anyone a second chance to break your heart. If he wants you back, make him prove it over time.





You don't need to test him really...Life will do that. I'm just saying don't rush back into it with your heart hanging out in front of you for him to stab it.





In either case, don't become dependent on others to make you happy, and don't become the crutch for anyone else, and you can't go wrong. Love is something to share, not for one to take from the other. It's not even an exchange. It's a one-ness.
  • uninstall internet explorer
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment