Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up a girl from her boyfriend so I can be with her?

Hi,


My name is Chris. Currently, I'm in love with a girl who claims to be in love with me too. I've known her for a little over 2 years. We've never dated but have always been interested in each other. Recently, we've been spending more time with each other and we've fallen in love with each other. Now, she is in a relationship with a guy, and has been for about 6-7 months now. When i ask her why she is still dating him and not me, she says she still loves him and doesn't want to regret breaking up with him. She says she doesn't want to hurt him. I can't stop thinking about her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. What should I do?How to break up a girl from her boyfriend so I can be with her?
.A cheater is a two faced deceiver.Regardless of sex.She loves you but has a bf whom she doesnt want to hurt.This sound a little bit phony to you.Or am I missing something

No comments:

Post a Comment