Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get over a break up if you love the person with all your heart and they break up with you?

my girl broke up with me but still says she loves me whats wrong i lover her with all my heart but she does this? why ?


she said she needs to think but she loves me more then anything is it a lie and why she break up with me?How to get over a break up if you love the person with all your heart and they break up with you?
man....dang i swear i know exactly how you feel and im still dealing with the pain yet its like 3 months after the fact for me and i still havent got over it yet. but when my ex gf fisrt broke it off with me she used to say the same bs that she still loved me and i was the love of her life. wtf i used to ask myself and everyone well if she loves me so much then why do this to me. why why why why....but then she finally moved on to a new bf and said she loved me but she has to stop loving me so she can move on...and yet....im still here 3 months later suffering missing her. My Frankie.....;(How to get over a break up if you love the person with all your heart and they break up with you?
well obviously it's a lie if she says she loves you more than anything... but yet she breaks up with you to think... you need to kick her to the curb...

No comments:

Post a Comment