Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with a girl?

Im going out with this girl and weve already went out before and we got back together and I thought I wanted to go out with her again but now I realize I dont. I really need to know how Im going to break up with her before saturday because I just dont feel like I want to go out with her.How do I break up with a girl?
txt her it is safer


How do I break up with a girl?
simply explain to her that.. you guys have tried it already once.. and you feel inside that this time it just really isn't going to work out


and be nice about it. cause ya it is a break up and break ups aren't fun ..


so yeah .. be nice.


idk . be friends with her :)
Don't text her!! That is the worse way to do it, do it overr the phone and just say the same things you sound.
Don't play her. Just tell her the truth. She may feel sad, but it's better to get it over with than to let her hang on. Just make sure you really are sure about this, because there will be no good way to change your mind and go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment