Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with a girl?

In a nice way,but still getting the point to them?How to break up with a girl?
i'm just not that into you anymore and i don't want to lead you on.How to break up with a girl?
Tell the what you feel. It may seem corny and be hard but its the best way to get it done. Say ';It just isn't turning out the way I wanted it to go. I want us to say good friends though...'; or you can leave out the last part if you DON'T want to remain good friends. Take her aside some place private. W/e you do DO NOT break up by phone/text/note etc.... Give her the courtesy of telling her face to face. Good luck.
It's hard to break it off with someone in a nice way. No matter what someone is getting hurt.





All you have to do is tell them you would like to see other people.





Straight, simple, and to the point.





God Luck :)
Say something, like, ';Hey ____ I am really sorry but I don't think this relationship is going to workout, I am really sorry'; Something like that. It's nice, and getting 2 the point. Good Luck!
write her a lovely poem about how pretty and wonderful she is and at the bottom write 'sorry (insert name) it wont work out, I am breaking up!!!'
Be gentle about it.





Just tell her she's nice and all but you dont want to be in a relationship with her anymore.


Let her down easily.
';I'm sorry, I care about your feelings, but I think we should end things now. It's not about you, we just aren't good together.';
sorry it not working dont do the lets be friends crap shes gonna get clingy.





just say it.
Tuch thier tittie.

No comments:

Post a Comment