Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with a girl and let her down easy?

I want to break up with my girlfriend but she is very sensitive.





PLEASE HELP!!!!!!How do you break up with a girl and let her down easy?
****!!!!How do you break up with a girl and let her down easy?
Very, very, easily. Im a girl so just try and break it to her softly. Or you could do what I did when I broke up with my ex. I got him really pissed off at me so he got really really angry, and never wanted to speak to me again, I know it sounds harsh but sometimes it's easier to know that their angry rather than depressed, but I wouldn't do this if your planning on being friends afterwards. Hope this somewhat helps you.
I'm trying to break up with my ';Girl Friend'; too. Try to act like a *** hole so she wont want you.
  • skin cancer
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment