Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My (guy) friend just told me he's going to break up with my (girl) friend. What do I say?

All he basically said was that he might break up with her and now im in an awkward situation. I've never been in a relationship so I dont know how to respond. What should I tell him? Should I tell her?





Thanks to everyone.My (guy) friend just told me he's going to break up with my (girl) friend. What do I say?
Stay completely out of it. It is between the two of them and all you would be doing is making a bad situation worse.My (guy) friend just told me he's going to break up with my (girl) friend. What do I say?
The right thing to do would be 2tell your friend but the thing is if you do tell her she'll prob freak out and dump him then he'll know that you told him, either way you're going to lose one of them as a friend I reckon. Personally i would just keep quiet just to keep the peace therefore you wont lose any of them.
Yes tell her so she can break up with him first. That's being a good friend :)
You should tell her


I was in the same


position once and


that's what i did

No comments:

Post a Comment