Friday, August 20, 2010

How to Break up with an emotionally unstable girl?

This girl really likes me but she has been going through a rough time in her life her mom just died and she feels abandoned by her dad. I want to still be friends with her but I'm afraid she might hurt herself or something if I break up with her. How can I handle this? Oh we are both leaving college for winter break so I wont be near her for a good month or 2 the last time ill be able to see her is tomorrow also.How to Break up with an emotionally unstable girl?
does she have other friends or family members that you could talk too? if not, then let her go to college, you said you won't be near her for a month or two, in that time she will have settled in and made friends and be feeling a little more confident about herself and situation. if you still feel that you want to break up with her, then do it.How to Break up with an emotionally unstable girl?
Please tell me that you aren't breaking up with this girl because she's unstable. If so, you are a jacka**. If not then okay.





I wouldn't advise breaking up with her if she is suicidal. She needs someone. Do you know of anyone that could keep watch on her? If so then okay. You don't seem happy with her and it would be horrible if she thinks that you both are happy in the relationship. Don't lead her on. You said it. she really likes you. She's in too deep and you don't want her anymore.





I would find someone to keep watch on her, then break up. I would hate to break up with some after a few months of wanting to while they were oblivious to the fact. It's kind of wrong.





Good luck to you.
She is already in rough time. Please don't do that.


Analyze why you really need to break up with her. This is time she would require you the most.
  • uninstall internet explorer
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment