Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I break up with this girl!?

I've been seeing her for a month and a half and I really like her. But the thing is that my parents don't want me to have a girlfriend. She is really sensative and sweet, and I just can't find the nerve to tell her it's over. I can't break such a fragile heart! Plus, her last boyfriend was a total jerk, so yeah... Any advice?How do I break up with this girl!?
If you have to break up with her just do it!!! Tell her that you're not ready to have a girlfriend right now and that you want to be friends. Don't forget to let her know that you think she's a cool person. Just whatever you do, do NOT get her pregnant because you will not be able to get rid of her or child support for 18 years and there's a lot of that going on now. Tell her that it is your problem and not her. What can you say, everybody has some type of issue in their life, don't they? Now you're on your way to live your life as a single male. Now reach for the stars my friend and go to school so that you can have a good future. You will meet a nice girl some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment