Friday, August 20, 2010

Boy's: what is the best excuse that you have used to break up with a girl?

what is the best excuse or some possible excuses that you guys have used to break up with your girlfriend or a girl you were ';seeing'; not officially dating...and how did she react?Boy's: what is the best excuse that you have used to break up with a girl?
My ex's excuse was his mom told him to do so, because he doesn't deserve me; which ended up being true..Boy's: what is the best excuse that you have used to break up with a girl?
well my man wasnt using an excuse instead he wrote a girl saying he would drop what he got for me. So just be honest because excuses are lame! just be up front and tell her how you feel.
it's not really an excuse, but I became deathly ill (bronchitis AND the flu) and I asked her to keep away for her own health...

No comments:

Post a Comment