Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i break up with my girlfriend?

im dating a girl and idk how to break up with her shes scuicidal and she loves me to death literally but she cutts and i dont have feelings for her anymore help!How do i break up with my girlfriend?
ughh thats really rough .. i really dont know maybe when you do break up with her do it in person and stay with her .. sit with her as long as she needsHow do i break up with my girlfriend?
Bro, if you break up with her, you DO know that she'll cut herself even more. Tell her straight to stop cutting herself, ask her why she does it! But if you truly want to break up with her then by all means, do it. It certainly is a turn off for girls to cut themselves. But be up front and say ';I'm breaking up with you because the fact that you cut yourself makes me seem worthless because I can't help you and that it makes me think that you cut yourself because of me.'; %26lt;-- or something else, as long as your nice about it.
You firstly need to tell her to go into therapy. Secondly, you have to do what's best for you, being stuck with someone with mental issues WILL wear on you and pull you down too.





Best advice I can give is to sit her down and tell her that her behaviors are very unhealthy and that she needs to look into therapy, she needs to know that you aren't attacking her, as much as you are concerned for her. When you do break up with her be gentile about it, tell her what's good about her but say that you just can't help what you feel and that you think it's time you both moved on.





Hope this helps, and good luck!
idk how old you are, but you might wanna tell the school psychiatrist about her and that ur breaking up with her. They'll watch her and not make it public knowledge for everyone to find out.





otherwise tell her family its not working out. and to watch her. but make sure she's not alone.


i understand you don't want her to do anything cuz you left. and I understand you kinda -need- to leave.





Whatever you do, don't use snowmen ornaments - thats how my bf broke up with me one time. *roll eyes*
  • skin cancer
  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment