Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with a girl, when you're both still in love.?

I'm currently in a long distance relationship, i still see her once a week, only because i go with my parents for work, but soon, Dad won't need to go up anymore. I'm heart broken, i'm shattered, and i know it will be best for both myself and my girlfriend if we end it.


But i don't know how to do it, how to break her heart when she means everything, it's going to hurt me more, but i hate to say it, it's what's best.





any help/suggestions? please.How to break up with a girl, when you're both still in love.?
Honestly, if you were really in love I wouldn't just end it because of that. Talk to her %26amp; see if you guys can work something out instead? Then if there's still nothing you can possibly do, just tell her it'll be too hard for the both of you to have a relationship like that %26amp; maybe sometime in the future you can get back together again because you still love each other. Good luck!How to break up with a girl, when you're both still in love.?
You shouldn't break up then and just resume the relationship by talking on the phone, internet connections, and/or webcam chat! If you guys really love each other you would stay together and wait awhile until you CAN see each other. And just ask your parents to see her?

No comments:

Post a Comment