Friday, August 20, 2010

How to Break up With a Girl?

Ive been dating her for a year and 5 months and Im not feeling it anymore I told her I wanted a break and she agreed Barely, How can I finish her offHow to Break up With a Girl?
meet someone else :(How to Break up With a Girl?
';I just don't think that we should be together anymore. I'm just not feeling the sparks anymore. I'm sorry, but I think we should break up.';
what do you mean finish her off??? lol


just break the hell up with her!! im sure you can do that...i mean it will suck and she will probably be upset but in the end your saving yourself and her a lot of wasted time....if you stay with her and your not interested in her youll end up falling for someone else or cheating and than that will hurt more than breaking up with her now
you just did it.. :P
';Your ugly, I want to break up.';
In person, but if you don't really care do it in text it's easer!
whatever you do, do it personally. and don't just say ';I wanna split';, explain why it is that you think the relationship shouldn't progress.
Do you want to be a man of integrity or a scum bag?





If you want to be a good guy, just tell her. Don't let her find out don't be rude just tell her you're moving on. After 1yr and a 1/2 you should be able to do that. It won't be pretty but at least you'll be acting like a man.
Be straight up with her even if she cries and does the big dramatic why??!!! just do it it's better to be honest and try to break it off in a good note than prettending to be ok with the relationship and being unhappy. SO CALL IT OFF %26gt; once and for all
';We've had an amazing time together and you're a beautiful person but you deserve someone who will return the same feelings you have. I'm sorry but I don't feel that way towards you anymore you deserve someone that does';
F*** her, then dump her because she can't suck s***

No comments:

Post a Comment