Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you get a girl to break up with a bad boyfriend?

I have little to interest in dating her and she even lives in a different state, but rather worry about her as he is a drug addict and has hit her. I have asked her the pros and cons of staying with him, and the cons greatly outweighed the pros. Please help me so I may help my friend.How do you get a girl to break up with a bad boyfriend?
There are only two things you CAN do. You need to (as someone else posted) tell her the truth, that she needs to leave him. Secondly you need to be there for her. If she needs a shoulder (metaphorically due to distance) to cry on, you need to be there for her. Comfort her when she needs it, and be there for any help she needs during and after the breakup. Good luck :)How do you get a girl to break up with a bad boyfriend?
telll her the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment